September 9, 2017| Harrisburg, PA | info@CelticCraicMusicFest.com
Camp sites on the festival grounds are available!
- This is at a picnic grounds, not a camp ground, so sites are basic and have no electric or hookups.
- We are sectioning off a section of the field for camping.
- There is a basic bath house on site, but no showers.
- RVs are allowed but there are no hookups.
- Maximum 2 tents per site. We're asking for the small $10 fee/site to help with any additional cleaning expenses.
- Food should stay in the parking and camping areas until 10pm when the campfire ceilidh begins.
- You'll get a wristband when you enter the festival area so you can come and go as you please.
- Camp sites can be set up any time after 10am on Saturday September 10.
- Camp sites must be vacated by noon on Sunday September 11.
- *Popup canopies and chairs are welcome on the festival grounds.