September 21, 2019| Mechanicsburg, PA | info@CelticCraicMusicFest.com
Camp sites on the festival grounds are available!
DAY OF CAMPING FAQ
- Camping sites are first come, first served.
- You will receive your camping badge when you check in on Saturday.
- We recommend arriving between 10am and 11am to get your site.
- We expect parking to be tight, so campers arriving after 1pm may have to wait until later in the day to set up their tent.
General Camping FAQ
- This is at a picnic grounds, not a camp ground, so sites are basic and have no electric or hookups.
- Personal fire pits are NOT allowed.
- We are sectioning off a section of the field for camping.
- There is a basic bath house on site, but no showers.
- Maximum 1 tent per site.
- $15 fee/site to help with any additional cleaning expenses.
- Food should stay in the parking and camping areas until 10pm when the campfire ceilidh begins.
- You'll get a wristband when you enter the festival area so you can come and go as you please.
- Camp sites can be set up any time after 10am on Saturday September 22.
- Camp sites must be vacated by noon on Sunday September 23.
- * Popup canopies and chairs are welcome on the festival grounds.
- ** Unfortunately, RVs are no longer allowed due to restrictions on the grounds.